Take Two Bskool

Making history... one application season at at time.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Father Time

I actually saw him with my own two eyes! It was just this weekend.... a white-bearded old'man in boots, black pants and a scraggly old jacket, walking slowly with a crooked cane 'cross Hole 3 at Lincoln Park Golf Course in San Francisco.

Strangely, he reminded me of my status in the MBA blogging community, as I arrived back from Italy to see that a whole new crop of MBA bloggers has emerged! This is a good thing.

More to come soon, I promise. For now I have to log off the blog.
|| PupStar78, 5:36 PM

5 Comments:

eagerly waiting for more. i hope your trip to Italy was lot of fun
Blogger Forrest Gump, at 7:53 PM  
eagerly waiting for more. i hope your trip to Italy was lot of fun
Blogger Forrest Gump, at 7:53 PM  
I miss stinkin lincoln! Did you get to hit balls off into the ocean from the tee box on that long par 3 (I think it's hole 16 or 17). Glad to hear you're back
Blogger brownoski, at 8:51 PM  
No need to go anywhere else. Try these practice GMAT tests.
Anonymous Stephanie, at 3:11 PM  
Did you arrive at strike baseballs away in the marine from the first tee box with that lengthy level Three or more (I think it really is gap Sixteen as well as 19). Pleased to know you happen to be rear

buy blade soul gold
Billig Diablo 3 Gold

Runescape 2007 Gold
Anonymous rs gold, at 1:35 AM  

Add a comment